10 Mobiles You Can Buy under Rs. 50,000 (2020 Updated)
Only have Rs. 50,000 to spend on your next smartphones? Don’t sweat as in 2020, above all you’ve got a ton of great options to buy mobiles under 50000. Technology is moving forward but smartphones are becoming more powerful. In addition, their ability to do more has increased. So, you have to make a few compromises when it comes to camera and processing power. Buying a mid-tier and budget smartphone that doesn’t suck is much easier than it used to be.
Samsung Galaxy A51 (Rs. 50,000)
- Vibrant OLED display
- Handy and goof build quality
- Dual SIM Extendable Storage
- Performance not upto the mark
- A little slow
Read more about Samsung Galaxy A51.
Realme XT (Rs. 48,000)
- Excellent build quality and Good looking Phone
- Camera Quality and Features are pretty good than other variants
- Clear audio quality and headphone jack
- Images on full resolution are bit noisy
- Performance is not so good
Read more about Realme XT.
Oppo Reno 3 (Rs. 47,500)
- Superb Cameras than other variants
- Video recording and stabilization
- Fast Charging is pretty impressive while battery life is good
- Gaming performance not upto the mark however for normal use it’s fine
- Battery life while playing games
Read more about Oppo Reno 3.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (Rs. 45,000)
- Eye-grabbing design and build
- Performance is impressive
- Battery life is pretty amazing while charging is fast
- Low light images of camera are not so good
- No high refresh rate panel
Read More about Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Oppo F15 (Rs. 43,000)
- Body and build is superb with various colours
- Good Performance
- Good camera
- Two-year-old chipset
- Value for money
Read More about Oppo F15.
Huawei Nova 7i (Rs. 42,500)
- Good Handy Phone with stunning colors
- Large and clear display
- Excellent battery life with really-fast charging
- Outclass Performance
- Latest Android 10
- Missing Google Services
- No 4K video recording
- No video stabilization
Read More about Huawei Nova 7i.
Realme 5 Pro (Rs. 39,500)
- Pretty Good Camera
- Stable Performance
- Real Fast Fingerprint Scanner
- Bad Software
- Lots of extra Applications
- Audio Quality
Read More about Realme 5 Pro.
Samsung Galaxy A31 (Rs. 39,500)
- Unique design with solid feel
- Super bright AMOLED
- Impressive battery endurance than other Samsung variants
- Android 10 with One UI 2.1
- Photo and video quality from the selfie camera
- Bigger bezels
- Slower fingerprint scanner while GPU performance is lacking
- No Night mode
- No manual HDR
Read More about Samsung Galaxy A31.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S (Rs. 38,000)
- Impressive battery life while fast charging
- Reliable performance
- Big but vibrant display
- ‘Only’ 60Hz display
- Relatively slow charging
- Bulky build
Read More about Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S.
Samsung Galaxy A21s (Rs. 33,000)
- Excellent value for money
- Long lasting battery life than other variants
- Impressive quadruple cameras
- Weaker performance than Redmi Note 9
- Basic video options
Read More about Samsung Galaxy A21s.
You can buy any of the mobiles under 50000 as mentioned above. Read our other Reviews here.